View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:36 AM   #28
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Shack Liquors list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingas View Post
I spy two bottles of Saphire but what is this...No Jack? No Jamesons? Hmmm. Those must have gone empty already!
I think it is pretty common at the Shack that the pre-buy does not contain some of those
types of liquor because Dave knows that those are pretty personal choice items and folks
end up bringing LOTS of top Whiskeys, Rums and Vodkas. No Jack is a funny story.
There was Basil Hayden, Wild Turkey, 4 Roses single barrel, Woodford Reserve, and about
8-9 more I have forgotten. As for scotch, I am not sure there was more than about a
half dozen bottles, but I know I am wrong. This year the RUM stock was off the freraking
charts, too. There were no less than 12 different types of any one liquor, and many
duplicates. Gins might have been light, but I didn't LOOK for em. They might also be
in the Martini making station in the executive lodge...
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote