View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 05:32 PM   #1
Legend

Default Gurkha blue steel Perfecto

Well I've been anticipating this one. Even though its a CI exclusive the Gurkha exclusives have been nice. Took me a bit to get it too. A few months back I ordered the 8 sticks and humidor deal from CI and gifted it to my friend in Texas. He needed a humidor and was just starting down the slope so cool. Well being a dumb ass I just changed my shipping address instead of adding an address like you can. Well here we are a few months later and I'm unwilling to cbid it and being impatient so I order on CI and don't change the shipping address. I get a call a little while later. "thanks for the smokes bud they are really nice. Never had a Perfecto before". Anyway. I told him to keep them. He laughed at me and I ordered some more.

So as I enjoy this little beauty I'm sharing my story with you. Its smooth. Med bodied. Rich and distinctive flavors for the cigar lover who likes a complex stogie. Another wonderful Gurkha. Hansotia really knows how to blend. If you're a Gurkha ho like me this is a must have.

3.8 legend rating I've only had the one so this may be better.