View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 11:48 AM   #2056
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

I have also wanted to try a particular Lancero, the Southern Draw Firethorn. It is an intriguing sounding stick, and I truly enjoy it's cousin, the Kudzu. So, I picked up a 5er to try.

I also picked up some more Lanceros - and some PCs to split with local pastor. I know, if it doesn't have the right band on it, signifying who made it - and it better be the right one - then it isn't worth smoking.

All I can say is, "There are guys out there who brag that they got their favorite Gurkhas on special for $200 a box of 20 instead of the regular $675 a box."

These out smoke Gurkhas, in fact, these are in my humidor because I like them. Not all Class 34 cigars are created equal though. The Maduro blends #9 & #47 are superb, the Connie #1 & #2 are also. Some of the others not so much. Of course, you should try them for yourself, your mileage may vary.

And this is the LAST shipment of cigars I will get in a while.