Old 07-26-2021, 11:21 AM   #38
VirtualSmitty
WiP!?

First Name: Joe
Trading: (0)
Vegueros
VirtualSmitty has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cigar Federation

The FDB releases just keep getting better and more legendary! Seriously, where else can you get phenomenal boutique blends for this price? (And...they’re made by some of the top boutique makers and factories in the business.)
JACK & COKE has a crazy backstory...but I’m not allowed to tell you about it. Suffice it to say that things can get a little crazy sometimes while blending in Nicaragua.
JACK & COKE is an intoxicating blend of some of the rarest and most delicious tobaccos we’ve ever featured in the FDB lineup!
Sweet and peppery. Creamy and smooth. It’s loaded with colossal flavors and complexity!
JACK & COKE is arguably the BEST FDB release we’ve ever done!
JACK & COKE is a full-bodied, medium-strength 6.5x56 Super Toro. Wrapper leaf is a silky Corojo 99 claro leaf. Binder and filler tobaccos are secret!
First third opens with flavors of raw cane sugar, whiskey, vanilla, heavy cream, cocoa, and cedar wood.
The second third brings notes of aged caramel, leather, hazelnuts, graham crackers, black pepper, and cinnamon.
Last third is loaded with flavors of sweet iced tea, red pepper, heavy cream, whiskey barrel and toasted almonds.

JACK & COKE is insanely delicious! Believe me, you’re gonna love it!
NOTE: This is a VERY SMALL-BATCH Production! ONLY 470 JACK & COKE were able to be made!
Get Yours NOW!
Total Production: 470

I've never bought anything from whoever these people are. There's always an update with only nine bundles left. This is Thompsons 2.0