View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 11:26 AM   #32
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Cigar Federation

I will say that I have had some excellent cigars from Cigar Federation. I really love the Whipped Cream that I purchased, whether it was that batch or they are all like that I cannot say. HendriX was a good smoke, and the Christmas hot cocoa (or whatever it was called is very good too).

But, it is the entertainment value of their products that truly got my attention this time... an entertaining read, with my notes in RED.

NEW 2021 LIMITED EDITION BLEND!* Of course it is, the better to get you to order immediately

"I got a fever and the only prescription is More Cowbell!"

It’s been almost 4 years since More Cowbell was released! (And subsequently sold out a day or so later!)

MORE COWBELL 2021 Ltd. is one of the creamiest and delicious blends you will ever light up! The tobaccos are extremely aged and extremely smooth!

But this is an EXTREMELY LIMITED small-batch production! So if you want to get in on this goodness...you’re gonna need to hurry!

MORE COWBELL 2021 Ltd. is a full-bodied, medium-strength 6.5x54 super toro. The wrapper is a silky Corojo 99 rosado leaf. Binder and fillers are from Esteli, Condega, and Jalapa.

Oh, and ALL of the tobaccos used are over 10-years-old! of course they are...just like that Cuban tobacco in those cigars Lew sold, was from pre-embargo days...just waiting to be found and rolled!

Holy Cow! (Pun intended!)

Flavors are rich and satisfying. Bold notes of milk chocolate, vanilla bean, creamed coffee, black pepper, aged leather, raw cane sugar, graham crackers, cinnamon stick, butter, macadamia nuts, and caramel! OK, if this is indeed true, these sound tasty.

MORE COWBELL 2021 Ltd. is a 92+ Rated cigar any way you look at it. One of these days a Factory Direct Boutique will grace the Top Cigars of the Year Lists. MORE COWBELL 2021 Ltd. might just be the first one! Ya, it's that good!

We know you're gonna absolutely love it! In fact, once you smoke it, you'll be wanting More Cowbell for sure!

GET YOURS NOW!

Total Production: 290
And this last is the final push. It is really one last push to get you to order immediately, for it you do not, they will be gone.

So, did I order mine? No! Would love to, but my cigar budget is now "CLOSED" for the season.