View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 01:36 PM   #209
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fantasy Football for stakes and the Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMadera View Post
I dont have shonn greene... Its D. Keller... The TE that has been scoring ALOT this season. But with Santonio Holmes playing tonight I do not think he has much of a chance to hit the 22 he needs to win. I figure he needs about 15 for me to safely win this weeks match with RPmark.
You're right, Albert has Greene. Each of you needs 22 points out of your remaining player to beat me this week.
I'm really excited to see this game tonight. It's a real tough one to call. There's no way to tell which Jets will show up, and I'm not sure the old man has enough arm to catch Moss downfield.
I'll be wearing my Farve jersey, pulling for the Vikes. And me.