View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 08:35 AM   #1
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of
Default Taboo factory value blend

This cheap budget smoke is a shortfiller with Dominican filler and an Ecuadorian sun grown wrapper. They go for about 1$ a stick on the Taboo website. The cigars are unbanded and wrapped in a plastic wrapper. The cigar that I smoked was a bit box pressed and had a wrapper which contained lots of veins and irregularities.

The aroma is sweet with hints of manure and the size is a corona, 159 mm long and a 45 ring gauge. The construction is good, neither soft nor hard spots noticeable. The cigar produces lots of smoke, the ash is frayed and the draw is just fine.

The first flavor I get is a sweetish kind of leather and that flavor is consistent throughout the cigar, nice but nothing special. Halfway I notice a slight burning sensation on the tip of my tongue, soon to be followed with the flavor of white pepper.

Would I buy this cigar again? Perhaps, it makes a nice snack cigar especially when you see the price of it.
Don Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote