View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 06:51 AM   #4713
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What beer or liquor are you drinking right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boz View Post
I love Jameson. My wife and I visited the distillery back in March. I got the Gold Reserve for my birthday along with 12yr Redbreast from a couple buddies. It is delicious.
Me too, it's my favorite whiskey.

Did you go to the one in Cork or the Old Distillery in Dublin? I've never made it to Cork but my wife and I went to the Dublin one back in 2009. It was a damned good time. Did the tour, a tasting (the 18-year old is one of the best whiskeys I've ever had regardless of country of origin), had lunch, and bought a bottle of the Distiller's Reserve with my name printed on the label.

We were stationed in Germany back then at Ramstein. There was a Canadian detachment there that had their own liquor/smoke shop right on base where we could get the Gold Reserve for a ridiculously low price. One of the bazillion reasons I loved being in Germany.