View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
TonyAngels

Default Hopefully I can get some help in cigar choice

Hey guys I'm not really new to smoking cigars been doing it now for bout 5 years but what I really want to do now is really get down into it all if any of you follow me you will probably see me posting threads over the next few days asking stuff like what really makes a great cigar stuff to be looking for when smoking them and other tips that will make every smoke more pleasurable but for now and for this threads purposes I'm looking to find myself a budgetable cigar that I can smoke on a daily basis preferably with my favorite whiskey. I was hoping to find something for around 5-6 bucks with good flavor and a brand that I can move up with and try their more expensive cigars. I was hoping to maybe find an Ashton for around that price. Also I'm getting my new humidor tomorrow it's and Ashton humidor my tobacconist recommend it and swears by them if anyone has and reviews on them or if anyone can tell me the best way to season it I would appreciate any and all feedback and of course I'm really hoping to get help with finding an everyday smoke. Thanks in advance