View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 11:09 AM   #769
Mr B
Livin' in a Van....

Trading: (79)
PL
Mr B is just really niceMr B is just really niceMr B is just really niceMr B is just really nice
Default Re: What's in your smoker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Went to PW for the reduced rack, and I see a disturbing trend. Used to be reduced was
greater than half off. Now they lop off a dollar and call that reduced. And frankly I don't
blame em. I think a lot of undesirables in the area poke their thumb through the plastic wrap
and then come back two days later to buy it reduced cause of the dark, dry spot. In fact
I know a few people were doing it. Maybe this new pricing structure will keep em from
doing it. Not sure, though. I think they are just driving up the food cost in the end and
then not even buying their handiwork.

But I digress, lol. Found at least one pack of ground meat that was not highway reduced
robbery. And it seemed by the prices that chuch roasts were onsale, so I got about 5 of those.
People with keen memories will remember I left my last batch of four roasts spend the night
in the truck. Won't ruin THESE, though. (I hope)
I got some tortilla chips and some avocados at El Supermercado last week, so I am gonna
chuck me up some Mexi beef as seen on this thread. Gotta go to the bank and float a loan
so I can buy some cheese, now.
Sounds yummy. Hope to see pics.
Mr B is offline   Reply With Quote