Gramps 4x's

First Name: Horatio Seymore Hiny
Trading: (8)
Bolivar
Blueface has disabled reputation
Default Re: Junk customer service at cheap humidors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarks View Post
Wow, I'm pissed. cory may have gone about this the wrong way but come on guys. This is no way to welcome a new member.

And with all the P*FF comments. Ridiculous. Grow up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarks View Post
I understand the history and understand why many would dislike the Caputo/P*FF crap that took place but it is my opinion that airing dirty laundry in a public forum is not only disrespectful to active members of both Asylum and P*ff but it is also childish. I hope I am not the only one that feels this way here.
Jeff,
As I see it, you got upset for two reasons.

One, the way the OP was initially treated in this thread, being a new member. I think most understand what happened there. I think the OP now understands what happened there. That was all very evident by the time you posted initially. The OP seems well over it. The OP has been welcome by many. Not only is he welcome as a cigar member but I am sure I speak for many that welcome him with open arms for his service to our country as you likely know the way this forum feels about our servicemen and women. Seems you got pissed in his place for him, more so than he did, if he did at all.

Second, you can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't be upset at how a thread was treated when it in fact dealt with the very same subject you now state is disrepectful ------- airing dirty laundry.

Nothing that goes on here on CA can piss me off. The many I know in person through CA are friends. The many I don't know at all, well, I don't. Can't get upset at what someone I don't know writes and is not intended at me personally.