View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #15
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: College Hoops Thread '10-'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcruse64 View Post
Speaking of Rhode Island, I remember a Murray State team that played them in Round 1 of the Dance several years back. One of MSU's better teams, led by future pro Marcus Brown. Jim Harrick's team tore them apart in the 2nd half, as MSU choked and started playing street ball instead of good, team B'ball. Where is Harrick these days anyway? Scandals ran him out of a couple of place, I remember, but have not heard of him in a few years now, or his son.
According to Wikipedia, Harrick Sr. is now an analyst for Prime Ticket, a Southern California affiliate of Faux Sports Net. As for Junior, I don't know what he's up to, after he followed in his father's footsteps by getting booted out of Georgia for cheating and lying . . . like daddy did both there and earlier at UCLA.

And speaking of cheating and lying, it's time for me to pick my first 'Cat-fight with the Kentucky fans. The NCAA has decided that Enes Kanter will NOT be allowed to play for UK, due to his receipt of pay and benefits from a Turkish pro team over the previous two years. Calipari is not happy, and Kentucky will appeal this decision . . . naturally. As we all know, the only thing that matters in Lexington is winning, not how it is done.

If these dang customers stop coming in, nickel-and-diming me to death, I'll be back with a post on other action tonight.
The Poet is offline   Reply With Quote