View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 03:43 PM   #8
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: College Hoops Thread '10-'11

Well, it's tomorrow night, and the Coaches v. Cancer games continue with:

# 5 Pittsburgh vs. Ill. Chicago = And that's what I'd expect, too . . . ill Chicago. I don't care how many suicides new coach Howard Ryan had his Flames run up that hill by Soldier's Field, the Panthers won't care what condition their condition is in. Pitt got it's scare against Rhode Island, and should be focused enough to blow out the Flames, windsprints be damned.

# 13 Illinois vs. Toledo = Speaking of flameouts, the Rockets went 11-53 the last two seasons. I don't care how hard their new coach Todd Kowalczyk has worked his team, he is not THAT Coach K, and doesn't have that personnel. The Illini should prevail, big.

Maryland vs. Charleston = OK, we may have us a game here. I'm not going to pick the Cougars over the Terps, but Charleston has some players, and Bobby Cremins ain't afraid to play an ACC team. If the Terps are as sloppy with the ball as they were in their opener, this could be a scare . . . or an upset.

Texas vs. Louisiana Tech = The Bulldogs won their twenty the last two years, but they lost the better part of that team. They will also lose their first of this season in Austin tonight.

Tomorrow is another "off" night, but Friday will have a ton, a TON, of games. Some of them might even be good. Until then, then, enjoy.
The Poet is offline   Reply With Quote