montecristo#2
Don't Taze me Bro!

Trading: (49)
Cohiba
montecristo#2 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Tatuaje -The Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by acarr View Post
They told me there is no list. You buy a box of other Tatuaje's and you can get a box of The Face.
When I called, he mentioned if you buy a box you move to the top of the list and are guaranteed a box of the face. Otherwise, he had a list but it was pretty long already and over 1/2 of the boxes were already gone. Pretty much meaning there was no chance to be added to that list at that point in time (I called yesterday).

I don't know, I don't have an issue with what they are doing, I have no doubt he can sell them all to locals who support his shop year round.

The fact that he responded to my email to give him a call was more than what most other shops on the list did. I think I emailed 10-11 and three or so responded.

I know the increase in revenue for the 13 shops is probably nice, but I can only imagine the cons to being one of the 13. Most of these shops are probably not set up for that kind of mail order. Then you have locals who expect to get some as they support the shop, while at the same time you are getting phone calls from people who will probably never buy anything from you again.

The only thing I can say, over the past two years I have had shops sell me some and shops not respond to my emails.

The shops that sold me some I have continued to use to this day, the ones that never responded to my email in most cases I have never bought from them again.

If I owned a shop, I am not sure what I would do. It is a good chance to reward your loyal customers, but it is also a chance to get new customers.
montecristo#2 is offline   Reply With Quote