First Name: Daniel
Trading: (2)
Outlaw God is on a distinguished road
Default Surrogates Tramp Stamp Review

$7.
5 1/4 x 48 nasty hard vain on one side
Prelight: black pepper, cedar, leather and some floral/herbal notes

1st 1/3
Pepper blast right off, (crap) light leather, cedar and those floral/herbal notes, almost incense like. Pepper is dominating here though.
Interesting how it's sister "Bone Crusher" 5.2" x 55 is another breed in it's character http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=62449
Straight burn, lots of smoke, medium body

Creamy toasty coffee coming on, perfect draw
Pepper a bit less but still ruining the experience for me, for those loving pepper you'll like it but not my cup of tea.

2nd 1/3
I'm going to invent a cigar smoker that will do in the first 1/3 of every one I smoke where most cigars get better
Getting smoother, pepper in the background more, sweet spices, leather, oak notes coming on.
Not much complexity here but consistent in what I'm getting.

Final 1/3
Smoking cool, leather, wood and coffee notes and pepper returns slightly on the tongue
Kind of boring really for me but for someone liking pepper, floral/herbal notes may be just for you.

For the two L'Atelier Surrogates I've had I was not impressed with the construction in the outer wrapper veins present.
Dry pepper/oak taking over and I am smoking it slow to prevent souring of the cigar
The "Bone Crusher" 5.2" x 55 is much better over this little Tramp
Smoke time: 50 min
Score 4.5 out of 10
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1090971.jpg (120.7 KB, 207 views)