View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
Poronico
Teh Forever Noob

First Name: Jesse
Trading: (5)
Bolivar
Poronico will become famous soon enoughPoronico will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Thinking about a humidor with drawers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORIStheBLADE View Post
Right now what I do is put about 6 of each of my different CC's in a desktop with 60% beads. I have my large stash in a vino. Its getting a little cluttered and I need to pull stuff out to get to this other cigar and its getting kind of annoying.

I'm thinking about picking up a new humidor to organize my stick a little cleaner. I noticed that they have humidors with multiple drawers and was thinking this might be a good choice, but I wonder if the humidity bleeds faster with all these drawers.

Does anyone have experience with these humidors?

thanks
I am out on the lake fishing righjt now So I can't link pics, but there are a lot of humidors with drawers and other storage together. The onje I saw last that impressed me the most was a table top trunk style that had 5 drawers behind a door which is going to protect the seal easier than sealing 5 drawers constantly, and it had an upper storage area that help a couple boxes worth of loose sticks.