Thread: Tom Brady
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 11:49 AM   #63
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Tom Brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbriar View Post
Cheating is cheating - period. The excuse by those at the top that they didn't know is a weak attempt to avoid responsibility. The owners, manager and QB need to man-up and take responsibility rather than slither away and let the worker bees take the heat. This goes for any team, any sport. It is very unlikely that the equipment guys did the deflating on their own. Sad that fans will support cheaters at all costs and minimize any wrong-doing. IMHO, this seriously tarnishes the status of a Super Bowl.
In many other sports, cheating of any kind can and does negate a win. Armstrong won by cheating and was stripped of his medals. In the Olympics, cheaters are stripped of medals. Why not the NFL? My fav teams are Denver and Tampa Bay, but if they cheated, they would deserve to be stripped of the win. Nobody should be exempted. My
I don't think it "tarnishes the status of a Super Bowl" one bit. AFTER the balls were noticed and inflated to within regulations the Pat's scored 28 unanswered points while shutting out the Colts. So it appears that the only time the Colts had a chance was when improper balls were in play. They should have kept their mouths shut and maybe they wouldn't have gotten utterly dominated in the second half.

I really don't know why people take this stuff so seriously.