View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 12:04 PM   #13
Havanaaddict
Man in Black!!!

Trading: (1)
Havanaaddict will become famous soon enoughHavanaaddict will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Cruise Discussion Thread

I have been on a cruise a few times, just short 3 day to Ensenada Mex. They are quick leave San Pedro Fri. afternoon wake up in Ensenada Sat. You get to spend the day then back on the ship sat night and out at sea sun. wake up Mon. am and get off. Back then I was able to smoke cigars on the upper deck bar. Then the wife worked at a large wholesale mortgage company where she was one of may VP's. and as a year end bonus the big wigs got to go on a Cruise and since she won employee of the year we got to go. But it was not just any cruise to the Caribbean it was the WindStar which is a large yacht.
Wind Star is a sleek, 4-masted sailing yacht accommodating 148 guests. With four decks and a gross tonnage of 5,703, Wind Star feels like your own private yacht.
Wind Star features wide open, teak decks—quite unusual for small ships.
All Accommodations Feature
Queen Size Bed with Luxurious Linens
Waffle Weave Robe and Slippers
TV with DVD Player
Fully Stocked Mini Bar/Refrigerator
Safe
L'Occitane Bath Amenities
Fresh Fruit
Hair Dryers and 110/220 outlets
Wi-Fi (internet cards can be purchased at reception)
Bathroom with granite countertop and shower
Granite vanity with magnifying mirror
It only has 148 guests and 100 people taking care of them.
You’ll find fresh fruit and flowers always waiting for you after a day of sun or sightseeing. And, of course, everything else you need and expect — flat-screen television and DVD, private safe. And always at your fingertips, anything you wish from room service 24/7
Also a private chef to make you anything at ever breakfast
It was 7 days Saint Thomas, Saint Martin, Saint Bart's, Jost Van Dyke, Saint Kits Saint, Lucia.
We even raced on the Stars and strips Regatta where we were part of the racing teem The wifes company owner was a Cuban Cigar smoker and that is were my cigar journey stared back in 1996. This guys was a baller he had the yacht stop on a private beach and we had a lobster boil. I could go on and on but I think you get the gist of it.
After that I could never go on a reg cruise again
I would go on one of there cruises agin in a heartbeat, but a $5,000 a head "That will never happen" (Just checked they are down to only $2500 + air Great still not going to happen unless I win the lotto)