View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 03:54 PM   #1
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default It has been a while

Well, I see it has been at least 7 months since my last visit to CA.

Someone did ask privately how I am doing, they were concerned because they had not seen me here in quite a while.

Well, there are no worries. I am doing well. Life has been crazy though, and sometimes certain things just need to be moved back on the priority list.

I will say that there are many here that I missed, and that was a byproduct of my decision to avoid the Asylum because I have a disease called CDD (Cigar Discussion Disorder), a cousin of CAD, PAD, & TAD. I can sit here and read thread after thread after thread, and all of a sudden 3-4 hours are just gone. Maybe it is a problem of self-control.

So, I simply stayed away.

I thought I'd drop in, say hello, and let you know I will be around - but less frequently.

One tidbit is that we sold the old "cabin" (really just a dilapidated mobile home) which was about 2.5 hours away, and bought a home to which we will retire. It is about 50 minutes away, and Pauline even enjoys going up there. It is, like the previous one, a "no internet zone," but that can be a blessing. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, split level ranch with an open concept dining/living room, spacious kitchen, rec room with a bar, 3-season room, 2-car attached garage, and a basement. So, if someone wants to come visit, y'all are welcome.

Selling and buying was a big part of why I have been absent.

Anyway, I have rambled on enough.

Looking forward to "talking" with old friends and maybe making some new ones.

Peace of the Lord be with you.