Still not Adjusted

First Name: Rob
Trading: (1)
Partagas
germantown rob is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What's in a Cup of Coffee??

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
Aside from the statement about TripleF, which is pretty self-explanatory, it's mainly rooted in holistic medicine.
It takes an incredible amount of the bodies' resources to work out a cup of coffee, and from the things that were posted earlier, it's easy to see why.
I can go on forever about how the body processes food, and what cells are expended in the process, and how much life coffee saps, but I like coffee.
If one is so inclined, there's tons of info both pro-coffee and anti-coffee. All it takes is a calculator and some biology to put a number to coffee.
It's excruciatingly bad stuff.
I'm gonna go make a pot right now, mainly because I'm stupid, but also because I love it. I do lots of stuff that's not good for me. I like it.
So far you are only giving your opinion and not facts or studies. If we stick to opinions then my opinion of you choosing to feel stupid for putting as you say "Coffee is the single worst thing a person can put in their body" is worse for you then drinking the coffee. Where would Methamphetamine fall on this list of what is bad for you? I have known people that in less then a year of Methamphetamine addiction have changed the health of themselves for the rest of their lives. Coffee being the #2 agricultural commodities traded in the world I would expect to see some pretty hard core numbers as to the ill effect of it.

Now out of the 10 things listed (water being one of them and you don't want me to get started on water, lol) there are over 990 other chemicals in coffee most of which have never been analyzed. Yes 22 chemicals in coffee are proven carcinogens that leaves 878 plus chemicals to counteract this. It is very easy to point out what is bad or what is good on its own but far more complicated to prove how all of it combines in the body to work.
germantown rob is offline   Reply With Quote