View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 12:19 PM   #31
gijoey959

Default Re: Need a newb that writes reviews... (Part 4)

Well since the other people who applied have way more than needed and no one else is applying, I guess I'll go in the less than needed category xD

I'd be more than glad to do the blind taste test, I've only written 1 review, but I believe this one is very thorough compared to some that are in the review section anyway
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=32333

I'm unemployed at the moment, so I can really take my time on the reviews and do more than 1 per day. I'm also pretty new to smoking, my budget is small, so I can only afford maybe 4 sticks a week at best, so this will give me a chance to try stuff I can't get locally and develop a better sense of taste for cigars. If chosen, I will even do my best to get through any dog rockets thrown in for comic relief, I can spare the sick days since I have an infinite amount xD

I've also got 2 trader feedbacks, 1 from a newbie trade, and 1 from a trade between myself and another member.

Either way, while my post count is not that close to 100, neither is anyone else's who applied, I was waiting to see what happened, but since there aren't that many applying, its not like I'm tryin to take the spot of someone that's better qualified!