View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 01:43 PM   #3242
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photography Thread

Here is one of the shots I was set up for that caused me to have my camera all wacked out on High ISO settings the next day.
Not the camera's fault obviously, and hopefully I have learned my lesson. But this room was darker to me than it looks here.
And I threw a ton of 'curve' on this one to brighten it up, plus noise reduction, and it still sucks, outside of the fact that
there is no blur from slow shutter speeds which makes me happy. And even then this shot is only ISO 1000 on a camera that in
it's normal range will go to 1600. It sucks past 800, but that's another story. I still love the D200, but this is NOT the place for it.

This is HIS band...if you want to see him at his other job, check out this video on the yewtubes
he is soloing at about the 2:30 mark, gettin all kid guitar faced. He's a great kid with great skills.

Or about the 4:00 minute mark here:

Nick Black with the Big Band by Brad-(OLS), on Flickr

Last edited by OLS; 10-08-2013 at 01:55 PM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote