Thread: Life. Rebooted.
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
Whee
formerly illinoishoosier

First Name: Sean
Trading: (17)
Partagas
Whee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to behold
Default Life. Rebooted.

Many of my BOTL/SOTL's know that the last few years have been a broken elevator ride to the basement.

Loss of family, parent, house, job etc....

The last 9 weeks I have spent back home taking care of my Mom as she recovers from knee surgery. During this time I have been trying to find work in Illinois (where I live and my children live) to no avail.

My Mom, unfortunately has a myriad of issues, some discovered over the last few weeks, and some becoming more apparent as I spend more time with her, that require her to have someone watch over her.

The state of Illinois has been providing my way of life through unemployment, but that comes to an end in the next week.

After many hours of thought, I have decided to relocate back to Indiana and stay with my Mom. No job and no money have influenced this as well.

I had to tell my daughters this weekend. It was one of the hardest things I have had to do.

So I go, to start over again, to reboot my life. Find a job and back to school.

Many bad decisions have been made, and hopefully, I am not as stubborn as I think I am and will learn from those.

I post this here because this place, in the three years ( 1 at CS) I have been here has become a place to laugh and forget some of things going on. A blissful escape at times. I have made new friends, learned new things and shared many a cigar. I mainly post this here because it feels good to get it out, to share it, accept responsibility for things.

Thanks for listening.