View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 03:06 PM   #12
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: Happy birthday to The Poet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
Happy Birthday ya asshole!
And to all the rest of my body parts, or at least all of which I still have.

Thanks for all the good wishes. It has been a pretty decent birthday weekend, including waking up for all of it - so far. On Friday the oil company came by and filled up my heating oil tank, and the bill was at least a hundred bucks less than I had feared. So there's that, plus now I should be able to keep my buns warm for a few moons. Then yesterday my sister dragooned a half-dozen close family members who came over and cleaned up my yard - trimmed limbs and bushes, raked and bagged leaves, picked up fallen branches and other random trash, all while I sat with her dog and smoked a cigar. Tough job, but somebody - right? Plus she brought me a bag of fun-size Mounds, for unlikely as it sounds there are those rare times I do NOT feel like a nut. And while this all was going on, with nearly a week of bidin' my time, I learned that Rejection Day was finally - over, maybe? Then we watched my Heels rake Dookie butt all over their home field, with my boys scoring 7 touchdowns in their first 7 possessions - a fairly effective percentage. Oh, and during that time Sis and my niece ran up to Arby's to buy us all lunch. Hey, you can't win 'em all. Then today I got a birthday code from JRs for 15% off my order, so thus that money I saved on fuel oil will also go up in smoke.

Enough puns sprinkled in there for you, Tom?