Thread: Hit and Runs...
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 05:04 PM   #30
Neuromancer
Will work for Boli GM's

First Name: Marc
Trading: (23)
Bolivar
Neuromancer will become famous soon enoughNeuromancer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hit and Runs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0leful0ne View Post

heres the suspicious area. the vertical piece of paint seems to match the paint missing on the edge of the door they claim that's been on the car since they bought it.

It's tough for me to let it go, and its tough for me to accuse a neighbor I dont know very well. Only possible hole in their story is if the kid was not at school, and that would be a PITA to prove and probably not worth going through.
Hey Carlos, if you look at the photo closely, you can there's some rumpling of the bumper on the neighbors car to the right of the paint layer from a darker colored car...that looks like it's slightly squished from an impact...if they were going slowly, like backing out of a driveway, they'd do a lot more damage to what they hit than their car, and it looks like the plastic of their bumper buckled slightly...see the crease on the right side of the bumper at the rear of that car?