Thread: 60qt coolidor?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 07:52 AM   #11
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 60qt coolidor?

I can recommend this cooler, but NO wheels. If you can only get the wheelie version at that price, just wait
for a deal on the other kind or shop around some more. You give up space with the wheel accomodation
and it isn't worth it, to me anyway. If you have to have a cooler now and this is the best deal, I guess it's
fine, but if you get another, IT sure better not have wheels, or else it will not stack. This is OK for the
bottom layer of coolers. I have two of these coolers and outside of the Coleman Extremes I replaced my
Igloo 48s with, they are the best sealing coolers. I had a motley krewe of coolers til the Extremes went on
sale and now I have 3 of those and two of these without wheels. They don't LOOK like they should seal all
that well, but they do. I agree with Scott, though, this kind of cooler is fine for starting out, but this
disease is nothing to mess around with, it will likely NOT be your last cooler, so go big NOW and get the med
or large marine with slots.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote