View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 03:18 PM   #411
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: NHL '14 - '15 Season Thread

Let the trading begin, Kings reportedly giving Colin Miller, Martin Jones and 13th overall for Lucic....wow, I like Looch but that's a hell of a return, the only odd thing is Don S wants to bring back the big bad defensive Bruins and first thing he does is trade one of their toughest players. The first thing is a day after saying they would match any offer sheet up to 7mil a year for defenseman Dougie Hamilton, well they dealt him to the Calgary Flames on Friday in exchange for the No. 15, No. 45 and No. 52 selections in the 2015 NHL draft.

Well we have a lot of draft picks, a goalie that chokes under pressure more than Bill Kelley and not much else. Le sigh

The more I think of this the more it pisses me off, yet ANOTHER star run out of Boston before being given a chance, Tyler and Dougie should go have a drink and a few laughs, they can invite Andrew Boychuck as well, another difference maker traded for a bag of pucks. Puuuuuuuuke

Last edited by AdamJoshua; 06-26-2015 at 03:24 PM.