View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 02:16 PM   #729
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Beginner Questions (Ask Them Here!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamasa View Post
Well, I suppose I just thought that the current temp is too low.
I'm not sure what the optimum is. When I go to a vendor with about a million $ of high end inventory the humidor is controlled at 72-72 and the cigars are great to smoke, many of them displaying bloom.

I have frozen cigars when I got them, however only those from a manufacturer that does not freeze before shipping. Again, the vendor is my guide for that information.

Perhaps I am just needlessly fretting for an exactness that is irrelevant?
Yup I think you are worrying too much and vendors usually keep their sticks pretty wet, well that's extremely wet to me, I am in the 62-63 range, just personal preference and when I have smoked or tried to smoke them in the 70 range I felt like I was relighting often and had more wonky burns, again personal opinion and tastes.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote