YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation
Default Re: EPL 2014/2015 banter!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe215 View Post
We could get Chech at a good price and I don't know why Chealsea got Curtois I would rather have Chech at goal. One thing we both agree on Peter is that back pass Allen must go, I have never liked him, Lambert doesn't do it for me either, we need top quality strikers. What are your thoughts on Lovren? I'm kind of torn on him. I wish we kept Dagger!
We definitely need top quality defense, too.
I still think Lambert hasn't had a chance to get in a groove.
From the start, the Balotelli gamble was going to be a boom or bust.
Lovren is doing fine. Agger needed to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCuts View Post
Peter, what are your thoughts on Brendan Rodgers?

ESPN's Craig Burley says Brendan Rodgers, "May have three games to salvage his job." Your club's next three are Bournemouth away in the League Cup tomorrow, then Arsenal (6th) at home, then Burnley (17th) away. Bournemouth, by the way, are currently top of the Championship. How do you see these three fixtures going?

I know I don't have to point out to you and Gabe that this is Liverpool's worst league start in fifty years. Now there's talk of "disharmony" in the dressing room. Is it all the fault of the manager?

Hard to say what goes on in the dressing room.
As for Rodgers, last year he's a genius. This year, he's the problem.
The goal production last year masked the defensive weakness. Without the goals, it's now in the spotlight.

There are some glaring holes in the squad and I imagine Rodgers is in part responsible for that. I think with some better quality players, he's a fine manager.