View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 07:01 PM   #5
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: If you where me....

Honestly, I can't say that I necessarily dislike the Inferno Flashpoints...especially if they are found on sale or on a bidding site. Can't speak to the Muwats, never had one.

I once read somewhere someone claimed that the Flashpoint was basically a more affordable Melanio but I'm not sure that's a fair comparison. Both are nice cigars but different. Flash points are sometimes a little loosely/sloppily rolled imo, but still tasty!

Randy if you want my opinion if I was in your shoes? I'd pony up just a little more and grab a 5er of Guardian if the farm for $21 on cigar auctioneer and then pick out some other 5er that sits at $20 or less and bite the shipping charge. Maybe a 5er by DPG (Black, Jamie Garcia or Flor de Antilles) or some other company that you know you like. Here's the Guardian link:

https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/guar...ionnum=4215435

But that's just my opinion...I have a soft spot for one hell of a delicious blend that pays homage to mans best friend.
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote