View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 11:54 AM   #20
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (7)
LGC
MedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lifetime Ban for A-Rod?

With A-Roid it is not just a PED issue. That is just issue one. He recruited players into Bio, when the story broke he attempted to pay off witnesses to keep quiet he lied to MLB during the investigation. Not sure if anyone listened to ESPN radio this morning but they had a biographer on who wrote about A-Roid after his public admission. He was associated in High School with people who had access to steroids. Can if be proven he was using PEDs since High School probably not. Can you assume with what you have seen that he has been a user his whole life? I personally think he has been cheating from the very start. A-Roid does not care about baseball and knows at this point he has zero chance to make money off the game when he retires and the HOF is completely gone for him. He is fighting not to be able to play but to be able to collect $100M still on the contract. If he never plays another game I won't be sad.
Posted via Mobile Device
MedicCook is offline   Reply With Quote