Old 10-17-2016, 09:12 AM   #38
Ripplingh2o
MSG, U.S. Army Retired

First Name: Robb
Trading: (0)
Army (Retired)
Ripplingh2o is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DBall's Newb (and not-so-newb) Blind Taste Test #6

As your designated Newb I thought it beneficial to provide a brief overview of myself and my cigar background. Retired from a 20 year Army career in '91, and subsequently retired from a Civilian career last year. Took up cigar "therapy" as another means of relaxation a couple months back and admit it's an enjoyable "ride". So far my sticks have included mostly Connecticuts by AB, AF, Oliva, Nub, R&J, CAO, and 5-Vegas. My cigar pairings most often include water, coffee, or an occasional beer. I'm looking forward to this blind cigar "experiment" (as Dan called it) and certainly thank him for his generosity and willingness to track & compile the results. I'll provide my best opinions as honest and concisely as I can. I offer no promises of glittering generalities of flavorful notes or nuances. But I've been practicing chewing on leather, tasting hay, & crunching acorns (I was going to say nuts (but am a quick learner)) for the past week. So you'll be hearing from me ASAP or ricky-tick (an old Army term).
Ripplingh2o is offline   Reply With Quote