View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 10:58 AM   #3466
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photography Thread

My God this thread is almost as slow as the board itself. Wake up and shoot, damn you!
(I know its cold...)
OK, I picked up a D7000 as a low-light spare, and a relief for my old D700. I wanted to get
a second D700, but the dang price just will not come down, and if anything, it goes UP and
over the Holidays, DOWN $100, and now back UP $100+. SO F that. When they drop below
$850 I might pick up a spare for posterity. But back to the D7000, I did NOT want another cropped-frame
camera in the bag, but with the low-light performance of this model, and what I have seen to be darn good
Image Quality, I went with a D7000 and was pretty pleased with the results. In a way it is going to replace my D700,
because it is OLD and tired and I want to make it last as long as I can. SO I will take the D7000 out alone many nights
and as a spare on nights when I want that extra pop of sensor size. I killed most of the images on my flash drive to
make room for some other stuff, so I only have one shot for now, but a guy can do a LOT worse than sexy lil Mallory.
This girl is the ultimate BEE. She flies from man-flower to man flower, I never see her with the same guy.
And if I looked as good as she does, I doubt I would be any different.

Mallory and Mark by Brad-(OLS), on Flickr
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote