Mr.Erskine
Looking up

First Name: Benjamin
Trading: (1)
Mr.Erskine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Preferred Shave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol View Post
What's not to like about a brush. It's not that old fashioned. Not like you are using a straight razor; that is "olde" fashioned! No way I am going for that style shave.

Have you invested in a traditional safety razor? If not, that should be next. I like them as they are sharp and don't get clogged like a Sensor, but are less forgiving than the modern stuff.

I only shave about once a week or two unless I am seeing clients or need to look clean cut so the Sensor, Mach, Quattro... are not up to the task.
I have an original Gillette safety razor. My wife's grandfather still had one and he gave it to me. I offered to pay him for it, but he said, "Nope--it's yours now."

Yeah, I only shave once a week because I get such a good clean shave, and my beard doesn't grow very quickly, thanks to my grandmother's genes on my dad's side, (she's Blackfoot Native American). I also like it because If I wear a beard, I can shape the edges much more easily with the ssafety razor without guessing where my lines are.