Old 10-31-2008, 09:56 PM   #1
LasciviousXXX
Team of 11...Always

First Name: Týr
Trading: (8)
VR
LasciviousXXX has disabled reputation
Default Your Favorite Foods

Ok guys, I'm always interested to hear what other people's favorite types of foods are. Just such a great mix of people and everyone has different tastes so its interesting to see how that correlates to their personality (or is that just me that finds it interesting? ).

My top three types of food I dig are:
Italian
Japanese
Greek

I am always a fan of any type of pasta but my absolute favorite is Linguini noodels with a light Bechamel sauce. Followed very closely by Shrimp Pesto over Tagliatelle noodles

Sushi, what can I say about Sushi that would give you an idea of how much I love it? Damn is it one of my top foods. I dig almost every type of Sushi from Sashimi to Nigiri I love it. Maguro and Hamachi Nigiri Sushi is my favorite (I'm a traditionalist) followed by Unagi and Hotegai.

MMmmmm Mediterranean/Greek food. I could eat Gyro, falafel, Tabbouleh all day. In fact I picked up a Greek salad on the way to work tonite. Heavy use of olives, good cheese makes me happy. Have I mentioned Souvlaki? Well its great too

What does everyone else here enjoy? List your favorite types of food as well as your favorite dish
LasciviousXXX is offline   Reply With Quote