First Name: Joe
Trading: (0)
Vegueros
VirtualSmitty has disabled reputation
Default Re: Games thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt View Post
No bugs so far (knock on wood)
Dude, i've put in less than four hours and have had some game breaking bugs. First, in the very beginning, when you take the test, the guy wouldn't give me my paper, so I just sat at the desk stuck. Restart, go through the bs again. Then at the radio station, after clearing out the baddies, I go up to talk to three dog and my guy gets stuck at the top of the stairs for no reason. he just won't move. I can turn, shoot, but I can't move cause i'm stuck on a little fukcing wall at the top. So I restart and have to do the whole freaking thing again! Then again, on my way towards the washington monument, at the hotel, I clear out the second floor of it's super mutant problem, I don't know where to go, so i'm just wandering, and again my guy gets stuck in a fukcing wall! So restart, and I have to do the whole thing over again! I am beyond frustrated with this game

This is besides the floating corpses, the suspended body parts in mid air, floating brahmins's, and the terrible AI. And why does nobody blink!? The fact that i've had to restart three times already is beyond crazy, I like the game, but I don't even want to keep playing it until the stupid thing gets patched. I hate having to redo things over and over again, this is no good!

Last edited by VirtualSmitty; 10-30-2008 at 09:44 AM.
VirtualSmitty is offline   Reply With Quote