View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 01:43 AM   #15
Adriftpanda
Peter's Daddy

First Name: Huy
Trading: (74)
Guantanamera
Adriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone had trouble lately with Cigarbid shipping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwoodward View Post
I had ordered a large order a couple months back with the over $75 dollar tag along 5 pack. The missed the 5 pack. Customer service sent me out one 2 day express and it was the wrong 5 pack... Better smokes tho so I can't complain. It was interesting tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkel View Post
The only "problem" I've had with cbid is that they sent me a box of LHC OF Belicosos instead of Robustos. I didn't tell them or mind because the belicosos were $10 more retail. LOL
So what if they sent you guys smokes that were less to your standard and cheaper? Would you have made a big fuss over it and complain to them? But since they sent you guys "better smokes" and "$10 more retail," it was best to keep hush? I'm just curious.