View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 06:01 PM   #8
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I love to say I told you so...

The guy they're dicking with:
"More than a decade ago, he was a spokesman for the Earth Liberation Front, a radical environmental group labeled eco-terrorists by the Federal Bureau of Investigation."
Me:
"Fat, slow-witted, retired guy who orders some cigars occasionally when he gets off the couch."

It's very clear as to why they'd photograph this guy's mail on the sly.
If they're photographing my mail, the poor bastard that is assigned to sifting through it will be so bored he'll wish he would have finished high school.

It's not conspiracy theory anymore that big brother can, will, and does track all manner of information on all of us, it's common knowledge. Everything we do leaves a trail. In the old days nobody was looking because nobody cared, or there was no way to do it easily.
Now there are cellphones and computers. The trade-off for the luxury is the lack of privacy. When I consider that, I go right back to "if anyone cares what I'm doing, they really should look into getting a hobby, cause it's not gonna pay off."

Now excuse me while I go put the finishing touches on the meth lab that me and Bubs are building in the abandoned walmart.