View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 10:45 PM   #22
RobR1205
Starting a new chapter

First Name: Rob
Trading: (19)
HUpmann Army (Disabled Vet)
RobR1205 has a spectacular aura aboutRobR1205 has a spectacular aura aboutRobR1205 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: cigar info. please i am new to the site

I'm gonna have to agree with the previous comments. The only premium cigars that I saw, ( which aren't that hard to find ) would be the Man O' War Armadas and Ave Maria Reconquista which both retail for $15-$20. The special edition AJ Fernandez Man O' War Maduro ( the one with the red ribbon ) may not be easy to find on its own, but comes in a lot of samplers. I got a Man O' War "special edition, limited edition, yadda yadda yadda" figurado sampler with that cigar in it, as well 5 other limited edition MOWs for $30 bucks off the devil site.

Not trying to make you feel bad or make it seem like those sticks are inadequate ( because I have in fact enjoyed many of the cigars in the pictures) but I think the general consensus here is that we don't wanna see you get screwed over and overpay for something that certainly doesn't warrant a $1000 price tag ( at least from the pictures you provided ).

Good luck!
RobR1205 is offline   Reply With Quote