View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 01:29 PM   #1
Thrak
.. the man from Nantucket

Trading: (2)
HUpmann
Thrak is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Just started a new business... need networking!

Hey everyone, I just left my job of 6 years and started my own business. So far its been exciting and nerve racking all at the same time. I'm at the point now where I'm trying to get our name out there and build some client relationships and leads.

What we do is automation technology (commercial or home, but mainly commercial) and collaboration technology. Everything from a simple projector on a table linked wirelessly to your laptop, to a full blown distributed audio\video system with video conferencing, digital signage, etc. For example, we are installing a new Brightlink projector for an architecture firm that will allow you to virtually write on the wall as if it were a giant white board, and capture it to a file to be emailed out. It will be perfect for their client meetings when they need to mark up a design idea! We also may be putting in a distributed audio system so the owner can have music in one space, but not in any other... or different music in any of 8 zones we've created in the office.

All the automation is run thru a Mac based back end, and controlled using any iOS (ipad, iphone, ipod touch) device.

I'm hoping to get some linkedin 'links', facebook likes and twitter followers which will help spread our name and services. Right now were working hard in ATL, but really our 'region' is the whole South East. Of course, if you guys are interested in this and want to meet, or any other sales leads would be even better!

Any help from my BOTL is GREATLY appreciated!!

Thank you guys!

www.syncomation.com
www.facebook.com/syncomation
www.twitter.com/SyncoSE