View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 11:59 AM   #52
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of
Default Re: Don Pepin Garcia Blue Firecracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth View Post
Great review and great pics. I am smoking one as I write this and gotta say this is a good cigar. The fuse is fun. The flavors are nice. Great burn perfect smoke output. Beautiful ash. I didn't detect the spice I was anticipating at first. I too snorked at the half way point just before reading this review and the spice kicked me in the face. Been picking up mild tasty spice ever since. I started laughing while reading you did the same with the reaction to the snork. I will seek these out in the future. My October smokes have been the best experiences for me as a smoker. Don't want this month to end and introduce the cold winter. I intend to track down some more of these!
Some smokes make me wish I was drinking coffee, this was PERFECT with cream soda!

I've got the DPG Blues!!!
Thanks for the review!!!

Smoke what you like!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote