View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #24
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Oh how I hate Ohio State

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippewastud79 View Post
In my opinion, the AD and President may not be far behind with walking out the door. When all is done, I predict they will get sanctions at least equal to USC, probably worse. Particularly because not only did the coach know about it (they all do) but they can prove he knew, and he lied about it for an entire season as not to lose them for the season. 50 scholarships and a three year postseason ban (or more) will be likely. They have a timeline of violations already stemming from 2002 forward, so when the investigation is complete, it may be found to be much worse than USC. I just hope that the NCAA doesn't hold Ohio to a higher standard and give them a slap on the wrist (see: Auburn, Cam Newton, Cecil Newton et. al.).
The NCAA has known something stunk at OSU for the better part of a decade and decided to turn a blind eye to it. I hope they pull a 180 and bring down the hammer now.