View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:18 PM   #9
Robulous78

Default Re: Dream humidor construction in progress- help?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by md4958 View Post
That really depends. How long have you been "seriously" smoking cigars. How many cigars do you smoke per week on average?

Do you plan on collecting, and or ageing cigars?

There is not hard and fast formula, its different for every person.
Maybe a cigar a day, sometimes 2 if i really feel it. But i admit I have a bit of a hoarding problem. I keep one stick from every blend I smoke telling myself someday I'll write a review on it... I am just waiting to finish the preparation of my cigar journal/blog.... so with my holding onto one of several brands I am already brimming 2 desk humi's way above capacity, but with robustos mostly....

I think my dimensions should hold about a 3 month supply with the ability to age specific sticks if i wanted to... or i could move ageing sticks out to one of the other desk humi's I already have...

I really want a wineador but my funds just wont cover it... Darrell says he can get this done just south of a hundred bucks.... throw in 50 for beads and an agreed upon "steak dinner" for Darrell's efforts and I think I can get this done for around 175... Which seems reasonable when i estimate the dimensions will hold around 400 sticks.... but thats a rough guess.... (anyone have a different opinion? )

So I don't know, Thoughts? Feedback? It all helps the cause....

Thanks Md4958,

Rob