View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 01:46 PM   #11
Katmancross

Default Re: Kristoff Criollo Robusto

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNY View Post
Well I don't know what you are using to upload them but if you use photobucket do as follows.

In PhotoBucket click on the "more options" link under the "upload images" button on the top of the page. Set that to600x800 15" monitor and click the save button.

After that all of the pictures you post from photobucket will be uploaded at that size.

If however that is not how you are uploading them I would suggest you give them a try. It's free you can keep all of your images backed up on line with them and It's super easy to work with.

If you take pictures from your phone just E-Mail them to yourself via a picture msg or actual E-Mail if your phone has it. from there you can upload to your cpu and have them there on hard disk and you can either keep them or put them right on Photo Bucket from there and not have to worry about taking up space on your cpu. Although I do use USB stick drive to keep all my photos on as a backup not everyone does this.

I hope this is of some relevance to you and helps you out some.
Ok. I changed the size and saved them. But then when I get to my album it seems the only way to copy is use the "Share" list and I don't know which one to use. I tried a couple and when I tried to upload from the url, it tells me the image is too large or invalid.