Thread: Cigar Repair
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 11:45 AM   #15
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

First Name: Darren
Trading: (13)
LFdC Navy (Served With Honor)
Subvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to all
Default Re: Cigar Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradSacramento View Post
Yesterday I received an order from newhavanacigars.com. I blame it on Huy since he told me to try these, but I digress. Anyway, it was a sampler of the new El Triunfador line and a sampler of the Epernay line. I put everything in the desktop and was excited to squeeze everything in there. I then closed the lid and heard "crunch". I quickly opened the lid and noticed I had left one of the El Triunfador cigars along the desktop humidor hinge. It busted up the wrapper on the cigar but I'm wondering if I can repair it or if I should just bomb Huy with it. I've read about pectin I think on here so I will take a look. Either that or just light it up!
I don't know...If it were smokable, then I'd just fire it up, if not, then maybe I'd slice it into coins and try it in a pipe.