Old 04-02-2013, 11:08 AM   #1
CJS
Lifting Expectations

First Name: Chrys
Trading: (0)
Cohiba
CJS is on a distinguished road
Default You Reap What You Sow

About two months back, a work colleague found out that I like my cigars and so we chatted about them. He was really curious about them and told me that he never smoked any before. So the next day, I gave him several sticks to tried...Monte2-4-5 and a Monte Petit Edmundo. Needless to say that he was very happy with them.

This afternoon, he dropped by my office, looking all fresh and happy as he just got back from a 5 weeks honeymoon. Some chit chat and I asked him about how he likes cigars nowadays. I am happy to report that he is now a smoker

But what really surprised me was when he placed a duty free bag on my desk and said "just a small thing I picked up which I think you would enjoy".

These are the content of the bag:

Dunhill "The Signed Range"... A Churchill, Toro, Torpedo, Robusto, Corona, and Crema...all packed inside a nicely made fully functional small travel Humidor.
It even has a small card, signed with a pen by the torcedor and the QC inspector...what a great gift! But best of all...I believe I have just got myself a smoking buddy
CJS is offline   Reply With Quote