View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 11:18 AM   #102
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Super Bowl Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by massphatness View Post
My son was born in '93 and believes it his birthright that the Pats will contend at a high level every year. I try to tell him that this run is unparalleled in the history of professional football. No one has ever put together something like this over such long period of time: 16 years, 14 playoff appearances, 11 Conference Championship games, 7 Super Bowl appearances and victories in five of them. It's mind boggling.

At some point, the worm will turn and New England fans will look back on this era with awe and longing much as I suspect 49er fans look back on the mid 80's & early 90's. It will be fans like my son who will be ill equipped to deal with it because they don't know the pain. They don't respect the current winning streak because it's all they've ever known.

As a Bills fan living in New England, I will enjoy that immensely.
Tell him to become a Lions fan, then he'll know true ineptitude (said from a life long homer Lions fan).