Thread: CC's or NC's?
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 08:45 AM   #23
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: CC's or NC's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzi16 View Post
in my experience the people that "only smoke Cubans" are full of it.
I only smoke Cubans.

Of course, YES, I AM full of it, ask anyone. But I only smoke cubans, nonetheless.

Now YES, I DO have a blog where I have smoked some NC cigars, but people gave them to me and I felt like
there was no better way to thank them and to prove it got smoked than to blog about it. But I do not buy
them, I do not encourage people to give them to me, and a lot of times when they force me to take them
anyway, they end up in Iraq of Afghanistan. It was said somewhere above this that the modern day NC seems
to be in a struggle to be the strongest or pepperiest. Neither of these are enjoyable to me. And unless you
are Fuente or Padron, you seem to have trouble making an interesting cigar that is also mild to medium. So
when it comes down to it, I do not smoke NCs because they do not taste good to me.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote