View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 10:08 AM   #10
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Tom Brady's new house

A moat would got around the entire building. This is simply some water in front of the house so that you have to cross a bridge to get in. A moat would have a bridge able to be raised and lowered. What is there is obviously made to be permanent.

He has money, lots of money. He's married to a model who makes and has lots of money. If they want to spend it in an eccentric manner, so be it. I think it is kind of cool. I would loved to have grown up in a house like that. I would have set up a ballista on the wall and launched stones into the yard at imaginary foes (or water balloons at incoming cars). How cool would that have been?

Talk about really weird? I know a bunch of idiots who collect cigars and/or pipes and tobacco, hoarding more of it than they will ever smoke in their lifetime. They do it because they make some lame claim that as it ages, it gets better - something like wine.

You guys are just jealous because you don't have that kind of cash to blow on something pointless. You'll like to have it to stockpile more cigars/pipes/tobacco that you'll never get around to smoking.

Peace of the Lrod be with you.