View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 02:09 PM   #6
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 40ct Cigar Caddy Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogre View Post
Awesome set up Scott. I would love to get a Halliburton Case, but the budget wont allow it right now.
Me too, brother. How I missed that one is beyond me.
I really don't need it at all, I have 6 or 7 travel humis already. One I haven't used and another is still in the box, lol.
I'm going to pimp out a Pelican Storm for out here in the shop. That way it can get dirty and beat up and won't matter.
I need to go find another light like the one you have or the one I have already. The one I have was in our pantry until I put a light in. Weeze got it somewhere, I have no idea where. Probably Lowes or Target.
I like it because it's just got two contacts you bridge with your finger, it's incredibly bright, and the angle adjust any way you want it. The thing is just plain cool.